Glimipride 2 mg Metformin 500 mg SR Voglibose 0.3 mg ER
- Glimepiride is used to lower the blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- It increases the amount of insulin released by pancreas
- Glimepiride is an antidiabetic medication.
- Voglibose is used to reduce high post meal glucose level in diabetes mellitus in patients
- It inhibits the intestinal enzymes responsible for breaking complex sugars into simple sugars such as glucose.
- This prevents blood glucose levels from rising very high immediately after meals.
- Metformin It works by lowering glucose production in the liver, delaying the absorption of sugar (glucose) from the intestines, and increasing the body’s sensitivity to insulin.