Vildagliptin 50 mg Metformin 500 mg
- Metformin is an antidiabetic medicine that helps to control blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It works by lowering glucose production in the liver, delaying the absorption of sugar (glucose) from the intestines, and increasing the body’s sensitivity to insulin.
- Vildagliptin is used to control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- It works by increasing the release of insulin from the pancreas and decreasing the hormones that raise blood sugar levels.
- This reduces the fasting and postmeal sugar levels.