Collagen peptide type II 250 mg Glucosamine 750 mg Mucopoly saccharide 150 mg Sodium hyaluronate 25 mg Vitamin C 50 mg Calcitrol 0.25 mcg Boswellia Serrata extract 100 mg Zinc sulphate 4 mg and Copper sulphate 500 mcg Ginger Extract
- naturally occurring chemical found in the human body mainly in joints
- commonly used for osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is vital for building cartilage.
- Cartilage is a flexible, tough connective tissue found in several parts of the body
- Collagen peptide type II
- Type II collagen is responsible for tensile strength and toughness in the cartilage.
- Taking collagen type II it reduces autoimmunity which results in less inflammation of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- sugar molecules that are found throughout the body
- When the body cannot break down mucopolysaccharides, a condition called mucopolysaccharidoses (MPS) occurs.